I love personalised gifts; they are unique and thoughtful. They are especially great when you have kids, as photos of your precious offspring make perfect gifts for all the family. However, there’s only so many mugs you can give – don’t get me wrong, I love photo mugs – but I don’t think the grandparents would like to receive one every single year.
Bags of Love have loads of great photo gift ideas – including mugs – and they very kindly sent us a personalised wall clock featuring a photo of our choice.
It was so easy to upload a photo, edit it, and chose from some different options to create the ideal clock – the whole thing took less than ten minutes, and that included uploading three different photos and trying them out to see which would look the best! It arrived just a few days later, so the whole process including delivery was very quick and easy. The clock itself is really nice and looks great in our hallway; we really needed a clock there so we can keep an eye on the time as we are rushing about in the morning – not that it has made any difference to us being late!
There is pretty much every photo gift you can think of on the Bags of Love website, from bedding to kitchen accessories, from calendars to clothes. Here’s a roundup of some of my favourites:
- These personalised wall clocks come in two shapes – square or circle – and there are a range of different options for the numbers and hands.
- I love this cake stand, it’s such a nice gift idea, and this three tier plastic stand will hold a lot of cake!
- There’s no need to stick just to photos – you could recreate your favourite recipe on a tea towel so it’s always to hand, or pass on a family recipe as a gift.
- Stop the arguments over who gets to use which plate (surely that just doesn’t happen in our house), by giving each of your children their own personalised plastic plate – with a picture of them on it.
- How cute is this hairbrush! It can be personalised with both a photo and name, and would be great for any age – I think both my girls would love one of these (as would I!).
- You could take a photo of your child’s drawing to add to a lap tray, which is perfect for serving up dinner.
- As the weather gets colder, this hot water bottle cover will be a welcome addition to cosy nights in.
- Get organised for the year ahead with a personalised diary or keep track of those important contacts with an address book.
- Don’t forget about the four legged member of the family – how about a personalised pet bowl.
- The perfect finishing touch to a personalised gift is this photo gift wrapping paper – it will look great under the tree this Christmas.
Bags of Love kindly gifted us a personalised wall clock of our choice in return for being featured on our blog. All words and opinions are my own. Photos (with the exception of photos of the wall clock) are from bagsoflove.co.uk.