These Halloween bats are really quick and easy to make, and can be hung up around your home to make colourful Halloween decorations.
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on any of the links below and go on to buy something from Amazon, I will make a small amount of commission.
What you will need:
How to make:
- Fold a piece of card and draw half a bat on one half of the card. Cut it out so when you open it up it reveals a full bat shape.
2. Paint half the card, using different colours.
3. Press the unpainted half of the card on top of the painted half, pressing down thoroughly.
4. Open up the card to reveal a mirror image on each side – and pressing down the card should have created some different patterns in the paint too (this works better on shiny card, as matt card will absorb the paint).
5. Peg the bats onto some string, or pop a hole in the top to hang them up.