- Last weekend Izzy and I went to see the new Disney Beauty and the Beast film… and it was amazing. Very true to the original Disney animation, with the familiar songs and even down to many of the lines spoken, but with a few added extras fitting in nicely. I’ve even downloaded the soundtrack so if anyone passes me in the car I’m not in pain – I’m just belting out songs and imagining I’m an actual Disney Princess. Izzy loved it too though it was a bit dark in places so some young children might be a little scared.
- Clara’s new outfit arrived from Rocket and Rose. I haven’t ordered anything from them before but I couldnt resist this Dinosaur skirt and personalised t-shirt as Clara is obsessed with dinosaurs right now. I was planning on saving it for her birthday (as she is having a Dinosaur-themed party) but I don’t think I can wait that long!
- Izzy has been discovering Harry Potter lately and has watched the first 3 films. She pretends she’s Hermione, and it’s funny to listen to her and Clara argue over spells (“It’s Levi-O-sar, Clara.”)
- Clara has had a couple of play dates with her friends, including one at the soft play. She’s lucky to have such a nice group of friends that she gets to see regularly – it’s nice to watch her interacting and chatting away, and of course it’s nice for me to get to catch up with my mum friends!
- I’m now on annual leave so yesterday marked day one of eleven off work – not that I’m excited or anything. It started off well – I made a birthday cake for my friend’s 9 year old even before the school run started, Clara had her swimming lesson and a play date, and Izzy had dance class after school. Plus I put my slow cooker to good use by making this delicious sweet chilli chicken dish.
- We’re excited to be going to see In the Night Garden Live again this year – if you would like to go you can save £5 with our discount code – click here to find out more.
- Don’t forget that the clocks go forward this Sunday (26th March)!
- There’s still time to enter our competition to win a pack of Chalkola chalk markers – the giveaway closes at midnight tonight! (24th March)
- Don’t forget it’s Mother’s Day this weekend – if you haven’t organised gifts yet then check out our gift guide.
- With Easter coming up, you can find all the inspiration for crafts, baking and homemade gifts that you need on Pinterest – follow us and see what we are pinning on our Easter board.
- It’s nearly time for those Easter Bonnet parades – Izzy made this bunny hat a few years ago and it’s been one of our most popular blog posts ever! She’s got a few ideas for this year’s bonnet, but it you’re looking for ideas then find out how to make your very own.
Why not subscribe to Kizzy, Izzy & Baby by email to make sure you don’t miss out on any future blog posts!
- The List Linky with You Baby Me Mummy
- Twinkly Tuesday with Mumma Scribbles
- Brilliant Blog Posts with Honest Mum
- Blogger Club UK with Mudpie Fridays, Cuddle Fairy and My Random Musings
If you enjoyed this post, please share. 🙂