- This week we have two visitors staying with us – Clara brought home George the Bear from nursery to stay for the week, and then Izzy was picked to bring home Ed the Ted from school. They were both so excited that it was their turn and that their teddies could be friends.
Of course it means having to do fun things that we can take photos of and write about in their books. And as the weather has been rubbish the photo opportunities have been few and far between. We did head out for lunch today and went out to do a few jobs yesterday – but most of the weekend has been spent cuddled up on the sofa introducing the girls to the Harry Potter films. Izzy is a huge fan already so I think we will have to buy the books next.
- Last weekend we went shopping in Carlisle and the kids completely lost the plot in the Disney Store. They were giddy and excited and ended up leaving with new toys all round. I’m a sucker for anything Disney so it didn’t take much to convince me! They also loved having lunch at Pizza Express, decorating hats, eating ice cream and leaving notes for the waitress.
- Clara and I enjoyed a trip to Toddler Time at a local trampoline park. It opened last year but this was the first time we’ve been – it was loads of fun and Clara just spent the whole hour bouncing around like crazy. I don’t know where she gets the energy; I was shattered after 5 minutes and kept having to lie down on the trampoline!
- After all that jumping I had definitely earned a night out with my fellow mum friends. Good food, a couple of glasses of wine and time off from the kids – a rare Friday night spent in clothes other than my pyjamas!
- Check out our Mother’s Day Gift Guide featuring Imperial Candles, personalised photo jigsaws and more ideas to treat the women in your life.
- We shared our 12 favourite family films for those cosy evenings in.
- Congratulations to Diana Croos who won 2 tickets to the Baby and Toddler Show in our latest competition. Even if you didn’t win you can still save 1/3 on tickets with our discount code.
- Twinkly Tuesday with Mumma Scribbles
- Tuesday Treasures with Rachel Swirl and Adventures in Websterland
Why not subscribe to Kizzy, Izzy & Baby by email to make sure you don’t miss out on any of our blog posts!