*Competition now closed*
The Baby & Toddler Show brings everything that new and expectant parents need to give their baby the best start under one roof. The show is supported by Emma’s Diary, and as one of Emma’s Diary Advocacy Bloggers I’ve got two tickets to give away to one of my readers. Plus, if you are not successful you can still save 1/3 on your ticket price by using the code at the end of this post.
You could win two tickets to the show which is taking place 11-13 March at EventCity in Manchester, which includes:
- loads of amazing big name brands, unique innovative products and local companies
- the chance to try out and buy everything you need, such as prams, car seats, furniture, toys, clothing, weaning products, nappies, maternity clothing, bedding and accessories.
- hands on demos from the experts
- money-saving special offers
- advice from experts on sleeping, feeding, budgeting, first aid and more
- brands including Bugaboo, Britax, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Silver Cross, Cosatto, Bloom, Cybex, Joolz and many more…
- a peaceful and relaxing area to feed your little ones when they get hungry
- a goody bag for all mums-to-be and new mums, which includes lots of branded products such as nappies, cream, wipes, and cosmetics.
Visit the website www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk/manchester to find out more!
To win two tickets, all you have to do is enter below using Rafflecopter. The winner will be selected at random after the competition closes 12 noon on Saturday 27th February 2016.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
To purchase tickets please visit www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk/book-tickets/. Save 1/3 on tickets, by using the code NBT31 at the checkout – that’s just £8 for an adult!