The end of January marked 2 years since Kizzy, Izzy and Baby began. I started this blog while I was pregnant with Clara, to document our time together as a family of 4. In that time it’s grown more than I thought, I’m really proud of what I’ve achieved so far. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my posts, leaves a comment, likes or shares my social media posts and generally supports my on-line adventures!
Here are some of the highlights.
- The girls have had some great toys, books and food to review as we have been fortunate enough to work with some great brands, including Ella’s Kitchen, Golden Bear Toys, Heavenly Organics and Little Passports.
- I’ve had several articles published on the Huffington Post, including 10 Signs Frozen has Taken Over My Life.
- I was really pleased to be asked to be one of Emma’s Diary advocacy bloggers and have had a few posts published on the Emma’s Diary Blog.
- Izzy, Clara and I made our first ever Vlog, about Pampers Baby Wipes – check it out on YouTube!
- Kizzy, Izzy and Baby has made it to number 754 in the Tots100 index (which doesn’t sound that great, but out of over 8,000 parenting bloggers I think that’s pretty good going!)
- On Twitter we reached 1,000 followers!
- In the first year my blog had almost 3,000 views – and almost 8,000 in the second year.
- I’ve linked up with lots of great linkies and discovered lots of inspiring and funny bloggers to follow.
And my ten most-viewed posts of all time:
- Win a tiny tears doll: our first giveaway!
- Zeta Vooom Stroller Review
- Ella’s Kitchen 7 month+ review
- How to make: Easter Bunny Bonnet
- 10 Post-pregnancy surprises you don’t expect
- From the mouth of a furious 4 year old
- How to get that festive photo – in 12 not-so-easy steps
- Book Review: Alfie and Grandma
- Celebrating 50 years of Tiny Tears
- 10 things I’m looking forward to when I stop breastfeeding
- The List with You Baby Me Mummy
- Twinkly Tuesday with Mumma Scribbles
- Brilliant Blog Posts with Honest Mum