Today is World Book Day. We don’t have anything planned – Izzy didn’t even have to dress up for pre school – but I’m sure we will make time later to read a few stories. I wanted to share with you some story-themed posts:
- Favourite books of a four year old
- Creating a cosy reading corner
- The new Alfie collection by Shirley Hughes: Alfie and Grandma
- The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name
- What’s Inside Your Tummy Mummy?
Here’s Izzy dressed up for pre school for last year’s World Book Day.
What are you all reading today?